- NSR Formula 86/89
- Scaleauto Formula 90-97
Cars for this class can be built using any parts from the same manufacturer, with the following restrictions:
- Motor must be original specification as fitted to the standard model.
- All wheels used must be specifically manufactured for F1 models.
- Cosmetic wheel inserts can be omitted.
- Maximum overall track width front and rear is 67mm.
- Weight/ballast can be added to the chassis and must be properly secured. Ballast must not be visible from the exterior of the model.
- Driver’s crash helmet can be replaced with any contemporary full-face item.
- NSR crown gears can be replaced with Slot.it crown gears.
The following components are deemed free choice: axles, axle spacers/stoppers, all screws, lead wire, braid, eyelets.
For the avoidance of doubt, unless a component is listed above as free choice, only Scaleauto parts can be used on Scaleauto cars and only NSR parts can be used on NSR Cars.