06/02/2023 to 05/02/2024
- Aston Martin Vantage
- Bentley Continental
- BMW M4
- BMW M6
- Ford GT
- Lamborghini Huracán
- Lexus RC F
- McLaren 720S
Cars must remain standard apart from the following allowable changes:
- Front/rear tyres can be glued and trued.
- Maximum width of front/rear track should not exceed 65mm when measured to the outer edges of the tyres.
- Rear spoiler can be replaced with rubber version.
- Both painted and labelled versions of the ‘Baby Raptor’ motor are permitted.
- Motor mount can be attached to the chassis using three or more of the provided mounting points.
- Chassis stiffening blocks can be fitted in the provided mounts if desired.
- Axles can be replaced with any solid steel/stainless steel items.
- Grub screws as supplied with the car can be used to adjust the front axle ride height/vertical travel.
- Axle spacers/stoppers are permitted to achieve desired track width.
The following components are deemed free choice: axle spacers/stoppers, body/motor mount screws, grub screws, guide screw, lead wire, braid, eyelets.