Sideways Group 5
- BMW 320
- BMW M1 Sauber
- BMW M1 Schnitzer
- Ferrari 512 BB LM
- Ford Capri Mk III
- Ford Escort Mk II
- Ford Mustang
- Lancia Beta Montecarlo
- Lancia Stratos
- Nissan Skyline
- Porsche 935 K2
- Porsche 935/77A
- Porsche 935/78
- Porsche 935/78-81
- Toyota Celica LB Turbo
Eligible motors: Any Slot.it Flat-6 motor except for Flat-6 RS
Cars must remain standard apart from the following allowable changes:
- Standard motor mount can be replaced with any Slot.it anglewinder mount and can be secured using either four or six points.
- Guide can be replaced with Slot.it CH85 or CH85b or CH85c screw fit version.
- Rear track can be extended to 64mm max, but no part of the wheel/tyre should be visible when the car is viewed from above.
- Front track can be extended as wide as the bodyshell will accommodate, but no part of the wheel/tyre should be visible when the car is viewed from above.
- Front/rear tyres can be any compound produced by NSR, Slot.it, BRM, Sideways (no sponge or silicone). These can be glued and trued.
- Standard axles can be replaced with any solid steel/stainless steel 3/32 (2.38mm) items.
- Front/rear wheels are free choice, but rear wheels must have a minimum diameter of 15.8mm.
- Grub screws as supplied with the car can be used to adjust the front axle ride height/vertical travel.
- Suspension can be fitted, but to the rear of the motor mount only.
- Cosmetic wheel inserts are not required and can be omitted.
- Additional ballast/weight can be added, but must be securely attached and within the confines of the body.
- Axle spacers/stoppers are permitted to achieve desired track width.
- Lightweight/lexan type interiors are permitted, but must cover the entire aperture left by the original interior and must be painted plain black as a minimum requirement.
The following components are deemed free choice: suspension, axle spacers/stoppers, body/motor mount screws, grub screws, guide screw (if used), lead wire, braid, eyelets.