NSR Classic – Rules and eligible models.
- Ford GT40 Mk I
- Ford GT40 Mk II
- Ford Mk IV
- Ford P68
- Porsche 917 K
- Not allowed
- Porsche 908/3
Cars must remain standard apart from the following allowable changes:
- Rear – any black NSR tyre. Can be glued & trued. The NSR marking must be clearly visible on at least one sidewall of both rear tyres.
- Front – free choice.
- Motor – must be one of the following:
- NSR 3004 “Shark 20” – 20000 rpm, 164 g-cm.
- NSR 3041 “Shark 21.5 Evo” – 21900 rpm, 164 g-cm.
- Motor mount – can be either of:
- NSR 1249b – Sidewinder Extra Hard (red).
- NSR 1270 – Sidewinder Evo Extra Hard (red).
- Bearings – NSR as appropriate for motor mount.
- can be replaced with screw fit version: NSR 4844.
- All screws, wires and braid are free choice.
- Body and motor mount screws can be loosened.
The following points are mandatory:
- Traction magnets must be removed.
- Wheel inserts must be fitted at all times.
- White kit bodyshells must be fully painted.
- The NSR marking must be clearly visible on at least one sidewall of both rear tyres.