Slot.it Group C
Slot.it Group C – Rules and eligible models.
- Jaguar XJR6 / XJR9 / XJR12
- Lancia LC2
- Mazda 787B
- Nissan R89C / R90CK / R90V / R91VP
- Porsche 956 – all types (KH / LH)
- Porsche 962C – all types (KH / LH / 85 / IMSA)
- Sauber C9 / Sauber-Mercedes C9
- Toyota 86C / JTK 63C
- Toyota 88C
Cars must remain standard apart from the following allowable changes:
- Front – can be replaced with alloy 15.8×8.2×2.5mm. Solid rib. W15808225A (ex WH1050-Al)
- Rear – can be replaced with any Slot.it 15.8mm air-hub:
- W15808215AF – 15.8×8.2mm air-hub (ex PA24-Alf)
- W15808215AH – 15.8×8.2mm drilled air-hub (ex PA24-Alh)
- W15810215AF – 15.8×10.2mm air-hub (ex PA49-Alf)*
- W15810215AH – 15.8×10.2mm drilled air-hub (ex PA49-Alh)*
- Front – free choice and can be glued/trued/glazed.
- Rear – must be Slot.it F22 compound (PT1207F22). Can be glued & trued.
- Front – grub screws can be used to control front axle ride height.
- Rear – axle stoppers may be used to control gear mesh.
- can be fitted to front axle mounts.
- Overall front/rear track can be extended to 63mm max.
- Any inline Slot.it crown wheel may be used.
- can be replaced with Slot.it screw fit version (CH85).
- Slot.it suspension may be used on rear of motor pod.
- All screws, wires, braid, spacers and eyelets are free choice.
The following changes are mandatory:
- Traction magnets must be removed.
- Rear tyres must be Slot.it F22 compound (PT1207F22).